The prestige range of polytunnels is probably the most superior domestic polytunnel on the market. This range has been designed to eliminate the stigma often attached where the appearance of a polytunnel is concerned. With the use of aluminium instead of timber, this polytunnel is designed to last.
Naturally over the years, timber will degrade whereas aluminium can be reused each and every time you come to replace your cover. ALUMINIUM IS USED AS STANDARD INSTEAD OF TIMBER ON OUR PRESTIGE RANGE.
The kit comprises of:
Overall Height: 7ft (8ft & 10ft) - 7ft 6in (12ft & 14ft)
Straight Side: 3ft
Steel Diameter: 32mm
Steel Specification: Z35 high tensile galvanised.
2 Piece Hoop - We supply all of our hoops as a 2 piece hoop, which are stronger and easier to construct - We use these as standard across our range for domestic and commercial structures.
Our competitors supply hoops in 3, 4 or even 5 pieces!. These hoops are not as strong as a 2 piece hoop and our competitiors will charge extra for a 'storm bars or bracings to hold their 3 or 4 pieces of hoop together. Our Hoops are manufactured in 2 pieces - NO EXTRA BRACINGS REQUIRED
OUR POLYTUNNELS DO NOT NEED STORM BARS.
- Aluminium door frames SUPPLIED AS STANDARD IN OUR PRESTIGE RANGE - Manufactured from our Single Alibox system that is widely used throughout the commercial polytunnel sector. This provides an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Aluminium sliding doors SUPPLIED AS STANDARD IN OUR PRESTIGE RANGE - Sliding doors, a far superior product to a hinged door, to each end of the polytunnel. Manufactured from our Single Alibox system, supplied with enough cladding to clad with polythene or net or a combination of each.
- Aluminium base rails SUPPLIED AS STANDARD IN OUR PRESTIGE RANGE - Single Alitrap system to each side of the polytunnel to secure your covering. This eliminates the need to dig a trench and is much more aesthetically pleasing.
- Double ridge bars - Rather than one central ridge offered on the allotment and garden ranges, the prestige range comes complete with double side ridge bars. These not only increase the strength of your polytunnel but offer the advantage of being able to support crops and irrigation lines either side of your central pathway.
- Ground anchor plates SUPPLIED AS STANDARD IN OUR PRESTIGE RANGE - When a base rail is used the polytunnel needs to be secured in the ground and these save the need for concrete.
- Anti hot spot tape. SUPPLIED AS STANDARD AND INCLUDED IN OUR KIT PRICE. Anti Hot Spot tape is placed on the hoop of a tunnel prior to the polythene sheet being fitted it acts as an insulation between the metal and the polythene to prevent the build up of damaging hot spots and prolong the cover life of your polythene sheet by approximately 1 year
- Visqueen THB-AF 800g polythene sheet. This polytunnel cover has the added advantage of an anti-condensation additive which reduces 'dripping' in your tunnel. Condensation droplets form on the inside of your structure and instead of dropping directly onto your crops, the droplets follow the contours on the polytunnel cover, running down the inside of your tunnel. Visqueen is manufactured in the UK with the UK climate in mind. 800g POLYTHENE SUPPLIED AS STANDARD ON OUR PRESTIGE RANGE - 5 SEASON GUARANTEE AGAINST UV BREAKDOWN.
Tell Us More ↓Close ↑