Based on the traditional multi-span structure, Traditional Canopies incorporate wide gutters on support posts to the sides of the framework.
The covering material is attached to the gutters, leaving the arch able to move independently in the vertical direction. This results in an extremely versatile tensioning system.
- All structures are Z35 and heavy gauge steel hot dip galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Optional paint finish to posts and beams in a wide variety of colours
- Available in any length
- British Made - Manufactured in-house
- Constructed by our own team of qualified fitters.
- Easy to install – minimum disruption.
- Gutters to both sides as standard.