Trellis Arch Canopies use the same clearspan eaves, beams and box section columns as a standard clearspan canopy.
The arches are welded into a truss with a deep centre section and taper to a pivoted joint at the eaves. This fabricated framework forms an incredibly strong structure which can provide a building that can withstand any wind and snow loading in the U.K. with an aesthetically pleasing lattice work.
Please contact our Sales team for a quote, more information and advice
- All structures are Z35 and heavy gauge steel hot dip galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Optional paint finish to posts and beams in a wide variety of colours
- Available in any length
- Optional of PVC fabric cladding or Polycarbonate roof
- Can be made free standing or attached to an existing building.
- All Structures meet full Building Regulations
- British Made - Manufactured in-house
- Constructed by our own team of qualified fitters.
- Easy to install – minimum disruption.
- Gutters to both sides as standard.